Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thai Iced Coffee Recipe


Hi Readers,


Good morning to you all! If you are like me, you are trying to cut back on the money you spend at pricey coffee shops like Starbucks. It can easily and quickly add up to $50.00 a week.


I enjoy Thai Iced Coffee when I eat out at local Thai restaurants in Houston, Texas. I decided last Sunday night to make homemade Thai Iced Coffee. It tasted wonderful. Every morning I poured some of the Thai Iced Coffee into a coffee cup with a little ice and drank it on the way to work.


The Recipe for Thai Iced Coffee-

8 cups cold brewed coffee-I recommend Starbucks Pike
1 16 oz. can of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
A large pitcher
A long spoon
Ice
Coffee Cup
Foil


Pour the coffee into the pitcher. Put the condensed milk in the pitcher after the coffee. Stir for at least a minute. Cover with foil. Let sit over night.

In the morning, pour into a coffee mug or cup. Cover back with foil. Use within 5 days. Enjoy my coffee lover readers.

Best,
K Lukes


No comments:

Post a Comment